Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Quick Update


I realize that I am a bit behind on the blog but that always seems to happen when we have friends and guest on board. Right now we are sitting in Normans Cay with 15 to 20 knots blowing steady. Our plan is to head out of here early in the morning and make the 160 mile trip to Bimini. We may however choose to stop in Andros or on the banks to get some rest before hitting Bimini. Just depends on the speed we are making and the weather. From Bimini we plan on heading back to the states as yet another cruising season is coming to a close. We have been so many places, caught so many fish, and collected many beach treasures, and had some great times but it is time to go back. I just wanted you readers to know I had not forgotten, just very very busy and will do my very best to catch you up once we are safely back in the states. Till then, hang in there and have patience.

No comments: